Power and FunctionsEdit
The Speaker's duties included:
- Formally opening and closing sessions of the Congress.
- Formally opening and closing Congress debates and discussions.
- Moderating Congress debates and discussions.
- Calling congressmen, officers and others to attend Congress sessions.
- Enforcing the procedural rules of the Congress.
- Disciplining congressmen who break said procedures.
- Disc Jockey.
The Speaker also served as a de-facto Vice-Pitza, in case the Supreme Pitza was unable to attend or was dead.
List of Known SpeakersEdit
Behind the ScenesEdit
The Speaker of the Congress is a parody of the Speaker of the House.